Monday, February 19, 2007

A Whole New Me!


Hi! This is another picture I have made using adobe photoshop. I really enjoyed it! A picture was taken of me and then saved on the computer. I took that picture, cut it out and pasted it on another document. I then went to 'liquify' and used the bloat tool to make something look bigger (I used it for my eye) and the pucker tool to make something look smaller(I used it for my teeth). The last one was my favorite. It was the nudge tool. In that, I could pull something and distort it. I used it to make my (gray) hair look longer. Lastly, I went to 'adjust hue/saturation' to make my hair look gray instead of black. I also used it to make my skin color darker. It's a whole new me!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Hey Arushi,
I like the way you've nudged your self.
You look very funny (slightly weird and cute)
You even look like a little kid from some angles.
I like the way you've done up your hair it's very humorous, but you could have colored it a different color rather than gray.
Overall Great job!
Keep up the excellent work

- Tara

Sarah said...

Hi Ya!! :)

I love it

-Sarah

P.S. why are you wearing animal fur >:o(

Tee-hee just kidding!! I love it!